J5446BradfordCRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £25,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time11/04/2018Biochemistry Chemistry Quality Assurance Quality Assurance – Auditing Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance – GLP Continuous Improvement Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst We are currently looking for a Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst to join a high profile pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Mass S... View Job
Quality Manager & Trainee QP We are currently looking for a Quality Manager & Trainee QP to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Midlands region. As the Quality Manager you ... View Job
Quality Director We are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading, award-winning pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in South Wales. As the Qua... View Job
Are you an experience Quality Assurance Officer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading scientific company based in the West Yorkshire area.
As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for planning, auditing and reporting Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance with GMP and GLP, company policies & SOP's.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carrying out QA audits and inspections whilst making sure they are scheduled and conducted as assigned, reviewing study plans, prepare and issue Quality Assurance statements as well as participating in conducting external audits.
2. You will be required to write and review SOP's for compliance with principles of GLP. You will also be required to prepare and conduct computer validation audits when needed. Other GMP documentation and administrative tasks will be required as required.
3. As QA Officer, you will also need to liaise closely with site personnel to ensure a full understanding of regulatory requirements and participate in Sponsor and Regulatory visits as appropriate.
4. Additionally, you will be tasked to train other personnel in all aspects of Quality Assurance Systems and Procedures when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a life sciences related degree.
2. Proven industry experience is essential within a Regulatory GLP environment as well as experience carrying out QA audits, which is vital to your application.
3. Practical experience writing and reviewing SOP's and reviewing study plans is also essential.
Key Words: Quality Assurance Officer | QA | Chemistry | Life Science | GLP | GMP | Audit | SOP | Good Laboratory Practice | Regulatory
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.