QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer you will... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for maintaining GMP compliance across the manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be maintaining high quality processes, ensuring compliance to GMP and MHRA and FDA regulations through product development from the development phase (equipment and process validation), through to commercialisation, working with a wide variety of products.
2.You will be responsible for making sure staff are adhering to SOP's throughout business areas including manufacturing, packaging and cleanroom environments.
3. You will be responsible for completing internal area and system audits, whilst taking appropriate action to ensure full compliance with SOP's, working in a fast-paced environment.
4. Completing reviews and closures of batch records with associates. You will gain experience of validating equipment involved in the sterile manufacture of a pharmaceutical product.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based discipline, (Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy).
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance setting, working within a QMS system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the production of a sterile pharmaceutical product, and manufacture of products as set out in the Orange Guide.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.