We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QA Speci... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring continued GMP compliance of all products within the companies portfolio.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QA Officer you will act as a QA point of contact to all business areas, this will involve liaising with overseas colleagues, taking responsibility for key projects.
2. You will compile PQR's including conducting internal investigations into product quality incidents, assist in the internal audit programme, and maintain all QA related documentation.
3. The QA Officer will be required to raise and maintain purchase orders and review invoices received from contract facilities coordinating the overall product supply chain.
4. You will provide support to the Pharmacovigilance unit, including in assisting in the preparation of SOP's, Ongoing Stability files, and stability reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance, especially in a Pharmaceutical setting would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.