We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a global life science company based in the Kent area. As the Quality Manager you will be respon... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Office... View Job
Site Quality Manager
We are currently supporting a fantastic opportunity for a Site Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire are... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations customer complaints using the Trackwise QMS system.
2. As the QA Officer you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. The QA officer will be the primary QA contact during their time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within a pharmaceutical QMS system.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines, working within Quality Assurance.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.