QA Technical Team Leader Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Technical Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire a... View Job
Compliance/QA Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Compliance/QA Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the... View Job
QA Specialist (Systems) 12 Month FTC Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance is maintained throughout the business's operations associates to assigned products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure GMP compliance is maintained across the businesses operations, this will involve liaising with internal and external departments including CMO's to process Quality Documentation (Batch Record Reviews, Validation Documentation, PQR's and Quality Technical Agreements).
2. The QA Officer will maintain the Change Control system, investigate Customer Complaints and agree effective actions in response to Adverse Quality Events to maintain GMP/GDP compliance.
3. You will play an active role in regulatory inspections, internal audits and customer audits and participate in both customer and supplier management activities including maintaining supply chain maps.
4. Maintain and develop company Quality Systems to build a strong Quality Culture throughout the business, you will support the Head of Quality in delivering effective GMP training as well as review and update relevant SOP's.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline or related technical experience.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry with at least 2 years working in a QA Role in a GMP compliant environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process/ CMO activity would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.