Trainee Qualified Person
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trai... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA M... View Job
In-Process QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for providing support and guidance to the Pharmaceutical QMS, ensuring that GMP compliance is maintained at all times.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist in the generation and review of SOP's and other key documentation i.e (batch documentation, material specifications, qualification documents, validation documents and Quality Agreements).
2. The QA Officer will support the completion of customer complaints, quality investigations, CAPA's and change controls, assisting with root cause analysis and facilitating data evaluation relating to the reporting of key quality metrics.
3. You will support the supplier approval process by managing tracking software and providing updates to customers and suppliers. QA Officers are responsible for participating and contributing to continuous improvement projects.
4. The QA Officer will contribute to the delivery of site quality objectives ensuring that site wide targets are met and GMP compliance is maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based discipline would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP compliant environment within a QA function.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU and USA GMP and ICH guidelines.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.