Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Senior Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance across a manufacturing site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the product Quality manager to provide the QA oversight confirming that activities in manufacturing and testing areas are performed, to GMP requirements, ensuring appropriate data integrity compliance.
2. You will manage the batch release system, non-conformance and CAPA systems to support the manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products to GMP.
3.As QA Officer you are responsible for management of the internal and supplier audit management programmes.
4. As a QA Officer you will play a part in on-site QMS management reviewing and updating relevant quality documentation, ensuring that GMP compliance is maintained at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a subject such as Microbiology or a demonstrable equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in a specialist area.
2. Proven industry experience in operating quality system(s) in a GMP QA environment with proven experience of encountering a wide range of situations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP, aseptic manufacture and data integrity requirements.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.