Job Reference: J5631386
Updated On: 29/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading biotech company based in the South Wales area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the outsourcing efficiency of the testing and manufacturing procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will liaise with third party testing and manufacturing providers, assisting with the tech transfer between site and third party sites, and circulating associated controlled documents.
2. As the QA Officer, you will conduct internal audits as well as external audits of third party providers. You will also assist with customer audits and regulatory inspections.
3. You will review product release documentation and data prior to providing disposition packs to the Qualified Person, including batch records and QC statistics.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience within QA in a biopharmaceutical environment.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / CMO / Third Party / 3rd Party / Internal Audits / External Audits / Customer Audits / Regulatory Inspections / GMP / cGMP / Operations / CMC / Batch Review / Batch Release / Product Release
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to GMP and GC...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire, Berkshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an Audit Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Audit Manager you will be responsible for Customer and Regulatory Audit progra...Science
View & Apply