Job Reference: J5631402
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintenance and management of the Supplier Assurance system.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will liaise with Suppliers regarding Quality Technical Agreements, Questionnaires, Purchase Specifications and GMP certificates, ensuring these maintained and up-to-date.
2. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for the budget control of the Supplier Assurance system, ensuring adherence to guidelines and provisions in collaboration with your Line Manager.
3. You will be responsible for ensuring Health, Safety and Environment requirements are met and adhered to by all staff on site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience within Quality Assurance in a GMP environment.
Key Words: QA Officer / Quality Assurance / Suppliers / Supplier Management / Supplier Assurance / Vendors / Vendor Management / Vendor Assurance / QTA / Quality Technical Agreement / GMP / cGMP / HSE / Health Safety and Environment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Manager & RP
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager & RP to join a leading, global Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire region. As the QA Manager & RP you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
QA Manager - NPI
Essex, Essex | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager for New Product Introductions to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Manager for New Product In...Science
View & Apply