Job Reference: J5631416
Updated On: 01/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining site Quality Management Systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure GxP compliance across site, maintaining site Quality Management Systems to GMP and GLP requirements.
2. As the QA Officer, you will assist with the validation and batch release processes, the reviewing of batch documentation records and preparing disposition packs for Qualified Persons.
3. You will conduct internal audits of Quality Management Systems and site compliance requirements. You will also assist with the controlled document management and circulation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences or Quality Management degree.
2. Proven industry experience in the management of Quality Management Systems within the biopharma industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with root cause analysis and batch release processes
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / cGMP / GLP / GxP / QMS / Quality Management System / Compliance / Validation / Batch Release / Batch Review
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Manager & RP
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager & RP to join a leading, global Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire region. As the QA Manager & RP you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply