Job Reference: J5631671
Updated On: 10/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance across multiple sites through the support of the internal and external audit programs.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist with the batch review activities, performing batch documentation reviews to support the batch release processes across multiple sites, facilitating batch disposition in conjunction with the QP.
2. As the QA Officer, you will manage and investigate deviations, perform root cause analysis, implement and manage CAPAs and change controls, handle customer complaints and recall processes, and assist with the quality management reviews.
3. You will support the internal and external audit programs across multiple sites internationally, performing internal audits of multiple company sites and external audits of suppliers.
4. As the QA Officer, you will implement a training program, highlighting training required and ensuring its delivery, across GMP and GDP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in batch review within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of working to GMP and GDP requirements.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / / Compliance / GDP / Good Distribution Practice / Training / Batch Review / Deviations / Investigations / RCA / Root Cause Analysis / CAPA / Change Control / Customer Complaints / Recalls / QMR / Quality Management Review / Internal Audit / External Audit / Supplier Audit
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Manager & RP
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager & RP to join a leading, global Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire region. As the QA Manager & RP you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
QA Manager - NPI
Essex, Essex | £55,000 - £70,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager for New Product Introductions to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Manager for New Product In...Science
View & Apply