Job Reference: J5631756
Updated On: 24/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the North West of England. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for managing the release of manufactured products and maintaining the Quality Management System.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the site QMS while ensuring Quality and Regulatory standards are met.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance and reviewing and approving batch records.
3. You will support in the preparation for customer and Regulatory Audits and ensure Technical Agreements are improved.
4. You will assist in the Supplier management activities and handle customer complaints.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a QA Manufacturing environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Quality Assurance activities including product release, GMP compliance and QMS processes
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / Manufacturing / Pharmaceutical / Chemical / QMS / Quality Management System / Compliance / Batch / Product Release / Supplier / Regulatory / Audit / Customer Complaints / Shipping / CAPA / Deviation / Change Control / Technical Agreement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Validation
Northern Ireland | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Head of Validation to join a leading multinational Pharmaceutical company with multi site responsibilities based out of their global headquarters in Northern Ireland. As...Science
View & Apply
Medical Devices Project Manager
Middlesex | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Medical Devices Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Medical Devices Project Manager you...Science
View & Apply