Job Reference: J5631811
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a Biopharmaceutical company based in the Essex area on an initial contract basis. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for managing the Batch release processes, maintaining the QMS and supporting the whole Quality department while ensuring GMP Compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance batch release activities within a Biologic GMP environment. This will include compiling and reviewing all relevant documentation prior to batch release of sterile finished products
2. You will control all Quality Documentation, issue SOP's and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR's)
3. You will respond to quality events/deviations, write investigation reports, initiate CAPA's and support and customer complaint investigations. You will maintain and manage an on site QMS system.
4. You will be responsible for archiving and raw material/component release ensuring GMP compliance can be assured through the entire supply chain.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/Life Sciences discipline
2. Proven QA Batch Release experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP Manufacturing environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic manufacturing of Biological, Sterile or Aseptic products is advantageous.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Manufacturing / QMS / Quality Management System / Batch Release / Batch Review / BMR / SOP / Documentation / CAPA / Deviation / Risk Assessment / Investigation / Audit / Sterile / Aseptic /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for two Quality Assurance Officers to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area, on a 6 month FTC basis. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
QA Project Specialist
Berkshire | £450 - £600 per day
We are currently looking for a QA Project Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 6 month contract basis. As the QA Project Specialist you will...Science
View & Apply