Job Reference: J5632075
Updated On: 31/10/2019
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance across the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will assist all departments across the site in prompt handling of Quality incidents, deviations customer complaints using the on-site QMS system.
2. As the QA Officer, you will assist in prompt review of Batch process records, ensuring products released adhere to key regulatory guidelines.
3. You will maintain GMP compliance through auditing and providing training to colleagues.
4. As the QA officer, you will be the primary QA contact during your time on site and will take ownership for Quality across all site areas.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within a pharmaceutical QMS system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP guidelines, working within Quality Assurance.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPAs | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Quality QP
Waterford | €100,000 - €130,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Ireland. As the Head of Quality you will be responsible for developing the strategic and ...Science
View & Apply
Senior QA Officer
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for managing the QMS and train...Science
View & Apply