Job Reference: J5632418
Updated On: 08/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Clinical Diagnostics company based in the London area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance across the business' operations.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will coordinate Quality Plans, Process Reviews and Training Reviews, to ensure best practices are implemented, whilst identifying Process Gaps and driving Continuous Improvements.
2. As the QA Officer, you will ensure continued compliance of company activities through maintaining and improving the company QMS, raising and investigating deviations through RCA, implementing effective CAPAs and Change Controls, and collating metrics and KPIs for the Quality Management Review.
3. You will support the business in preparation for Regulatory Inspections and Client Audits. You will also administer the Internal and External Audit Plans, and assist in conducting the Internal and Supplier Audits.
4. As the QA Officer, you will train staff on ISO QMS regulations and GCP standards, ensuring training is documented through maintaining the electronic Training and Document Management Systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Experience as a Quality Professional in a regulated industry ( Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Clinical Research ).
2. Proven industry experience in maintaining and enhancing a QMS, and coordinating audits and regulatory inspections.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GCP/ISO27001 regulations.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Medical Device / Internal Audits / External Audits / Supplier Audits / Regulatory Inspections / GCP / ICH Guidelines / Clinical Trials / Patient Data / Diagnostics / Quality Management System / Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire, | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading ATMP company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the compliance of clinical trial opera...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Manager
London | £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a leading Medical Device company based in the London area. As the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for managing and de...Science
View & Apply