Job Reference: J5632832
Updated On: 24/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for managing the Batch Release of New Products, maintaining the QMS and supporting the whole Quality department while ensuring GMP Compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance batch release activities within a Biologic GMP environment. This will include compiling and reviewing all relevant documentation prior to batch release of sterile finished products.
2. As the QA Officer, you will control all Quality Documentation, issue SOPs and Batch Manufacturing Records (BMRs).
3. You will respond to quality events/deviations, write investigation reports, initiate CAPA's and support customer complaint investigations. You will maintain and manage an on-site QMS system.
4. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for archiving and raw material/component release ensuring GMP compliance can be assured through the entire supply chain.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific/Life Sciences discipline.
2. Proven QA Batch Release experience within a Pharmaceutical GMP Manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic manufacturing of Biological, Sterile or Aseptic products is advantageous.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Manufacturing / QMS / Quality Management System / Batch Release / Batch Review / BMR / SOP / Documentation / CAPA / Deviation / Risk Assessment / Investigation / Audit / Sterile / Aseptic
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior QA Officer
Suffolk | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Suffolk area. As the Senior QA Officer, you will be responsible for the Quality Risk Management a...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading, supervising, managing and training the...Science
View & Apply