Job Reference: J5632884
Updated On: 07/02/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Newcastle area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance throughout the facility and providing Quality support when required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide Quality support for GMP manufacture, both writing and reviewing GMP documentation.
2. You will review batch documentation and assist in the management of the Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring timely completion of deviations, CAPAs and change controls.
3. As the QA Officer, you will support Facility Systems with actions such as cleaning logs, temperature and pressures.
4. You will assist in internal, supplier and external audits as required to maintain GMP compliance within the bio-pharmaceutical environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (Pharmaceutical, Biology, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven pharmaceutical industry experience in a manufacturing or quality assurance position.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP regulations and batch release.
Quality Assurance | QA | QA Officer | bio-pharmaceutical | pharmaceutical | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Manufacturing | CAPA | Deviation | Change Control | Audits | Batch Release | Batch Review | Batch Documenation
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Sussex | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person QP to join a leading company based in the South East region, which is commutable from London. As the Qualified Person QP you will be responsible for fin...Science
View & Apply