Job Reference: J5632997
Updated On: 23/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring GMP standards are maintained and will be supporting on any issues related to Quality and Compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will review and investigate any Deviations and issues relating to Quality Compliance within the bio-pharmaceutical GMP environment.
2. As the QA Officer, you will work to implement appropriate CAPAs and Change Controls, and follow-up with their review of effectiveness in achieving compliance.
3. You will support on the maintenance and troubleshooting of electronic QMS for non-conformances and provide training where necessary.
4. As the QA Officer, you will support in the trending of Quality Metrics and KPIs for presentation to Senior Leadership to help drive continuous improvements across CAPA and non-conformance systems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree
2. Proven industry experience in a biopharmaceutical setting, working in a QA environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP non-conformance systems.
Key Words: QA Officer | Quality Assurance Officer | Quality Specialist | Compliance | cGMP | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Non-Conformances | Deviations | RCA | Root Cause Analysis | CAPA | Corrective and Preventive Action | GLP | GxP | QMS | Quality Management System | Pharma | Biopharma | Training | Troubleshooting | GMP Training
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Associate Director Quality Assurance
Hertfordshire | £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Director Quality Assurance to join an ATMP company based in the South East. As the Associate Director Quality Assurance you will be responsible for assisting ...Science
View & Apply