Job Reference: J5633320
Updated On: 01/10/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform QA tasks such as analysing batch reviews, CAPAs, deviations, change controls and support root cause analysis investigations.
2. Provide support to packing, laboratory and warehouse areas by maintaining the pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. As the QA Officer, you will ensure alerts from complaints, CAPAs, deviations and change controls are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Aid the maintenance of the GMDP environment by ensuring batch documents are completed in a timely manner to be released by the RP or certified by the QP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, pharmaceuticals, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience dealing with solid dose, liquids, creams and sterile products
Quality Specialist | QA | Quality Assurance | Quality | Pharmaceutical | Biology | CAPA | Change Control | Batch Review | Documentation | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Sterile | Solid Dose | Solid Dosage Forms | Cream | Liquid | Sterile | QC | Quality Control Quality System | QMS | Root Cause Analysis |
Other jobs with similar skills
London, Greater London | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for overseeing the operational activities ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Auditor
Leeds, * | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a remote based Senior Auditor to join a pharmaceutical company. As the Auditor you will be responsible for conducting external audits of Manufacturing sites, API sites, Pa...Science
View & Apply