Job Reference: J5633320
Updated On: 27/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform QA tasks such as analysing batch reviews, CAPAs, deviations, change controls and support root cause analysis investigations.
2. Provide support to packing, laboratory and warehouse areas by maintaining the pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. As the QA Officer, you will ensure alerts from complaints, CAPAs, deviations and change controls are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Aid the maintenance of the GMDP environment by ensuring batch documents are completed in a timely manner to be released by the RP or certified by the QP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, pharmaceuticals, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience dealing with solid dose, liquids, creams and sterile products
Quality Specialist | QA | Quality Assurance | Quality | Pharmaceutical | Biology | CAPA | Change Control | Batch Review | Documentation | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practise | Sterile | Solid Dose | Solid Dosage Forms | Cream | Liquid | Sterile | QC | Quality Control Quality System | QMS | Root Cause Analysis |
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Manager QP
Berkshire | £75,000 - £100,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are supporting a pharmaceutical company based in the South East with the hiring of a Quality Manager QP. As the Quality Manager QP you will be responsible for directi...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Lead
Essex | £46,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for oversight of the site wide Quality sy...Science
View & Apply