Job Reference: J5635167
Updated On: 16/07/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Life Science Chemical and Development business based in the Durham area. This role will offer you fantastic career progression routes within the business to develop your career.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review of master batch documents, analytical data and analysis of records.
2. Leading site investigations, generation of reports and CAPAs as well as producing certificates of conformance.
3. Involved in the maintenance of site Quality & Compliance systems.
4. Review of cleaning, qualification and maintenance records.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Working knowledge of GMP Regulatory Systems.
2. Proven industry experience within an API manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of auditing and reviewing analytical data.
Key Words: GMP, QA, Quality Assurance, QA Officer, API, Durham, Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Operations Manager
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
I’m currently looking for a Quality Operations Manager to join an established and growing Pharmaceutical GMP business based in Oxfordshire. As the Quality Operations Manager you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Glasgow | £85,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join an ATMP company based in Scotland. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for assisting with the development of the Quality Assurance t...Science
View & Apply