Job Reference: J5635432
Updated On: 06/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Central Belt. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for assisting with administration of the Quality Management System and helping ensuring it adheres to both GMP/GDP and ISO standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identifying, correcting and reporting corrective and preventative actions as required, and logging and investigating complaints and deviation investigations.
2. Assisting and carrying out internal audits for ISO 9001 and GMP/GDP and occasional external audits for suppliers.
3. To Provide batch review and review of the filling manufacturing process prior to the QP certifying batches.
4. To manage the Quality Purchase Orders and stock levels via the use of SAP software, and making the necessary amendments and changes when required.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject or the equivalent experience
2. Proven industry experience in a compliance or Quality Assurance Background
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and ISO regulations.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | QA | Medical Devices | ISO9001 | GMP | GDP | CAPA | Documentation
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Specialist- operations
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting t...Science
View & Apply
Glasgow | £19,000 - £24,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Central belt area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring procedures and standards ar...Science
View & Apply