Job Reference: J5636416
Updated On: 28/04/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible to perform QA duties in support of daily operations and also specific aspects of the site quality system.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide QA support to Operations through the performance of line clearances and AQL checks whilst also coordinating/managing important quality processes.
2. Another duty will be to support the Customer complaints process ensuring complaints are promptly raised, completed in a timely manner, including notification of the relevant department. You will also ensure appropriate CAPA’s are assigned.
3. The QA Officer will review batch documentation, QA product release for QP and oversight of the manufacturing facility. This is to ensure the compliance of finished products to quality standards by checking the in-process controls and adherence to procedures.
4. You will be responsible for third-party batch processing, providing support to manufacturing and filling, internal auditing and for the generation of annual product reviews. It will be crucial to perform QA activities as required to ensure quality standards are achieved and maintained within all areas of the company.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications within the pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience within Quality Assurance is key for the role.
Key Words: Quality Assurance | Officer | Data | Audits | GMP | CAPA | Pharmaceutical | Compliance | Manufacturing | Batch Processing |
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior GCP Auditor
| £62,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior GCP Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company. This role is available for home working. As the Senior GCP Auditor you will be responsible for carryi...Science
View & Apply
Senior Project Scientist
Berkshire | Experience Dependent
Due to business expansion and growth, we are looking for a Senior Project Scientist to join a the Development Team of a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Project...Science
View & Apply