Job Reference: J5636614
Updated On: 16/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Operations Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading teams across a 24/7 shift patterns as well as the following.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Operations Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Lead and manage the QA Operations team, ensuring lean and efficient processes are established and maintained for all key Quality processes.
2. Build and maintain effective partnerships with site functions, working in partnership with operational and commercial teams to ensure effective management of all key Quality business processes.
3. Ensure effective management of deviation and CAPA management, on time delivery, and change control.
4. Develop and manage a large team of Operational Quality professionals, providing proactive shop floor Quality support of 24/7operations.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this fantastic opportunity as the QA Operations Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Strong technical skills with experience of validation and commissioning within a sterile environment
2. Proven industry experience within an operational Quality Leadership position
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Sterile GMP environments.
Key Words: Quality, Manager, GMP, Sterile, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of GMP Production
Bristol | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of GMP Production to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company that are currently in the process of designing and building a brand new Manufacturing facility. A...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Specialist
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £43,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire region. As the Quality Compliance Specialist you will be responsible ...Science
View & Apply