Job Reference: J5634851
Updated On: 10/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Operations Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Operations Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Auditing documentation generated from the Analytical Services, Purification Development and Quality Control departments. As well as during manufacturing processes and for ancillary areas of manufacturing, co-ordinating of review and any follow-up action or corrections of GMP documentation.
2. Expand and utilise knowledge of quality procedures to identify and report non-conformances and resolve issues arising in the area via interaction with the relevant personnel.
3. Ensure current GMP requirements for all areas are met
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Operations Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or equivalent in a biology related field.
2. Proven industry experience working within QA ideally in a manufacturing environment with good knowledge of GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within Biologics or pharmaceutical company.
Key Words: Batch review| Operations specialist | QMS | Quality systems | GMP | GXP | Quality Assurance| Quality Officer| Documentation
Other jobs with similar skills
QMS Compliance lead
Wiltshire | £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Compliance Lead to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QMS Compliance Lead you will be responsible for the development and m...Science
View & Apply
Oxford | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with the University of Oxford & Nuffield Department of Medicine, Clinical BioManufacturing Facility to hire a Qualified Person and strategically ...Science
View & Apply