Quality Assurance Specialist
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Quality Assurance Specialist... View Job
QA Manager -PT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager - PT to join a leading company based in the Middlesex area. As the QA Manager - PT ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical CMO based in the Wiltshire area. As... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Project Specialist (Commerical Quality) to join a Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Project Specialist you will be responsible for providing Operational QA support with regards to Drug Product / Drug Substance development, technology transfer and manufacture in GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Project Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide support on operational and commercial QA activities to the site's cross functional teams working on Drug Development, Technology Transfer, Manufacture and Submission preparation.
2. Review and Approval of Project Documentation with regards to Technology Transfer and Reports.
3. Responsibility for Quality Agreements, Review of completed CMO batch documentation. Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs.
4. Project Documentation for Process Development Studies, Analytical Validation Studies, Stability Studies. Alongside working closely with the Technical Operations teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Project Specialist (Commerical Quality) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline.
2. Proven industry experience with Pharmaceuticals, Drug Development and Manufacture in a GMP environment, Biologics or related.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer, Quality Assurance and Vendor Assurance within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical or related industries.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.