Job Reference: J5631560
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Project Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 6 month contract basis. As the QA Project Specialist you will be responsible for transitioning a Biopharmaceutical project from Clinical Development through to Commercialisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Project Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for a range of activities including Technology Transfer, Process and Analytical Validations that will be in accordance to Regulatory requirements.
2. You will be working cross-functionally across different departments including Quality, Research & Development, Validation & Regulatory Affairs.
3. You will be responsible for the ensuring GMP compliance and implementing QMS procedures throughout the project duration.
4. You will be responsible for reviewing and approving Batch Manufacturing Records, Project Documentation and Regulatory Submissions.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Project Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology based discipline
2. Proven industry experience working in GMP Quality Assurance environments within the Biopharmaceutical industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management within QA
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Project Management / Biology / Therapeutic Protein / Antibody / Batch Documentation / QMS / Quality System / Technology Transfer / Validation / Process Validation / Regulatory / Submission / Manufacturing / GMP / CAPA / Deviation / Change Control / Market Launch
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Essex | £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for the set up, maintenance and inspec...Science
View & Apply
Angus | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply