J3729BerkshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£18,000 to £23,000 per annumFull Time05/04/2017Biochemistry – QC / Stability
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Scientist
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced biochemist to join a growing life sciences company in the Wiltshire area as a S... View Job
Shift Analytical Chemist
We are currently looking for a Shift Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the County Armagh area. As the Shift Analyti... View Job
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the QA Scientist you will be responsible for the following:
1. Ensure that documents related to Quality Assurance are correctly loaded onto the electronic Document Management Systems and paper copies are filed. Documents may be related to QA, CMC, GMP, Clinical Trials and patents.
2. Support analytical chemistry and laboratory duties, conducting testing and preparing samples using various instruments and equipment. In addition this will involve method development and validation activities.
3. Perform other duties to related to adherence to Quality Assurance standards e.g. checking documents for errors, running reports and training new staff. In addition to supporting audits, CAPAs, investigations and deviations, amongst other responsibilities.
To be successful in your application as the QA Scientist we must be able to identify the following:
1. At least degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, or similar.
2. Previous experience working with an analytical environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry, conducting testing.
3. Experience conducting Quality Assurance based activities would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.