Senior Quality Systems Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfor... View Job
Design Control Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Design Control Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As ... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Specialist - Compliance Systems you will be responsible for ensuring that Quality Systems match company and external regulatory standards. You will play a key role in maintaining GMP compliance. This role will be for a 12 Month Fixed Term Period.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take ownership of Change control and Deviation investigation systems, perform key quality investigations and present KPI's to the Quality Management team for reviewing performance and continued compliance.
2. As the Quality Specialist Compliance and Systems you will support all key business areas, and be a focal point for Quality Issues. This will involve auditing internal departments including production and distribution facilities.
3. The Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems will perform GAP analysis and action plans to maintain GMP compliance, as well as revising procedures, batch records and key documentation, pro-actively driving continuous improvement and change.
4. You will ensure the timely implementation of actions resulting from Quality investigations, and play a key role in keeping the business compliant with GMP and customer expectations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Specialist - Systems we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, within a QMS system, specific experience with CAPA's, change controls and deviations would be advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience of working to the principles of GMP and QA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the manufacture of aseptic products in a GMP Pharmaceutical environment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.