Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Quality Director Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
GMP/GDP Auditor (Quality Assurance) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a GMDP Quality Auditor to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshi... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and improving GMP compliance across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Technical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The QA Specialist will ensure continued GMP compliance, manage and escalate critical compliance issues using QMS tools (CAPA's and Deviations). This will also involve using walkthrough's and risk assessments to maintain a state of audit readiness.
2. You will design, implement and enforce effective quality processes and act as SME on GMP related issues, this will include providing training and developing junior members of the team.
3. The QA Specialist will play a critical role in supporting the Senior QA Leadership team with on site Quality Projects, developing effective KPI's and data to show improvements in compliance.
4. You will approve and manage all Quality Records, liaising with other departments where appropriate to ensure effective the correct classification of Deviations, CAPA's, Change Controls and Investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance Function, working to GMP standards. Preferably in a sterile biologic environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coordinating or managing junior QA team members would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.