QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA Officer you will... View Job
Quality Assurance Manager Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Manager... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical business in the Hertfordshire area to ensure GMP compliance is maintained across the manufacturing site.
1. You will work with multiple teams to help design, implement and maintain the QMS for the new site ensuring GMP compliance for the businesses new manufacturing facility.
2. You will act as a Quality Assurance subject matter expertise for the facilities operations, including participating in regulatory and customer audits and visits. You will also promote awareness of Quality Assurance and GMP guidelines, driving a Quality culture throughout the site.
3. As the Quality Assurance specialist, you will support staff with training and compliance, CAPAs, GMP Documentation, Change Controls and incidents.
4. You will maintain processes and SOPs, including GMP document control and training, ensuring the site is always compliant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in establishing a QMS to GMP standards is essential for this position.
2. Proven experience working with regulatory bodies, such as MHRA, FDA hosting/participating in audits.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within a life science / pharmaceutical GMP environment.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Quality | GMP | Audit | MHRA | FDA | Pharma | Bio | CAPA | Documentation | QMS | Quality Systems | Senior | R&D | Manufacturing | Good Manufacturing Practice
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.