J3645KentPharmaceutical Permanent£20,000 to £23,000 per annumFull Time06/03/2017Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance – Auditing
Quality Assurance – Compliance
Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA... View Job
Quality Manager / QP
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager / QP to join a pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Quality Manager / QP you will be ... View Job
QA Officer (12 Month FTC)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer (12 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for supporting Parallel Import activities by updating and maintaining a Quality System.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing and maintaining documentation packages for customer and supplier approval, this will include reviewing relevant artwork to ensure this is compliant with current regulatory requirements. You will also maintain an updated customer and supplier list.
2. As the QA Specialist you will manage the systems relating to Deviations, Non Conformances and CAPA's, this will involve raising implementing and closing quality incident in a timely manner to maintain compliance.
3. You will participate in the batch release process of Parallel import batches prior to QP release ensuring all correct documentation is up to date and completed, you will carry out checks of QA packaging activities.
4. You will support the maintenance of a Change control system, ensuring that the business remains compliance with any changes being documented. This will also involve participating in internal inspections.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or HNC level qualification
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical QMS system, previous QA experience would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.