Job Reference: J5631767
Updated On: 24/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring GxP compliance across systems and site, through implementing continuous improvements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will be an expert in the maintenance of a Quality Management System and ensuring GxP compliance, continuously improving the quality systems and standards ensuring conformance to GxP principles.
2. You will prepare and compile Product Quality Reviews (PQR), schedule PQR meetings, and oversee creation and coordinate the collation of reports.
3. As the Quality Compliance Specialist, you will lead the Customer Complaints Processes through root cause analysis, implementing effective CAPAs and change controls.
4. You will maintain the Risk Register and Risk Assessment Master Tracker, conduct Gap Analysis of the QMS and oversee the review of existing Risk Assessments.
Role Requirements1. Educated to degree level in Life Sciences..
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Product Quality Reviews.
Key Words: Quality Compliance Specialist / Quality Assurance / QA / Quality Management Systems / QMS / TrackWise / GxP / GLP / GMP / GDP / Sterile Biologics / Product Quality Reviews / PQR / Customer Complaints / Risk Management / Regulatory Compliance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Head of Quality Assurance
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take your next step in a fast moving, flexible and dynamic CRO? We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Compliance Group Leader
Northern Ireland | Experience Dependant
Eve Hegarty at Hyper Recruitment Solutions is currently working with global pharmaceutical company in their search for a Quality Compliance Group Leader, to be based at their facility in Country Armag...Science
View & Apply