Job Reference: J5633204
Updated On: 14/04/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for the Quality oversight of all products being manufactured and tested. This will include the review and approval of all product documentations to support manufacturing processes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be a QA SME and will therefore provide QA expertise during investigations of Deviations or Out Of Specs. You will also have the final sign off of QA approval of these and their related CAPAs.
2. You will review and approve QMS documentations, including Batch Records, SOPs, Key reports and KPI management.
3. As the QA Specialist, you will provide QA expertise throughout the manufacturing process. This will include providing support to project teams and performing reviews of manufacturing and regulatory documentation.
4. You will contribute to, develop, approve and maintain Quality policies and procedures.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previous experience working within a sterile manufacturing site. This can be within a Biologics, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry.
2. Proven industry experience working within GMP guidelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience developing and approving Quality documentation.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Quality Specialist | GMP | Sterile | Bio | Pharma | Pharmaceuticals | Manufacturing | Production | Career | GMP | QMS | Quality Systems | Aseptic
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire, | £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for leading the Quality Assurance team, includin...Science
View & Apply
QA Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in London. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading, supervising, managing and training the...Science
View & Apply