Job Reference: J5634661
Updated On: 25/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Central belt area. As the QA Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring Quality Assurance activities relating to product support for the manufacture, packaging, testing, storage and distribution of manufactured drug products are compliant with current GMP and company expectations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QA Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing and maintaining the vendor approval system and vendor files (both electronically and physically).
2. You will be responsible for managing suppliers performance and liaising with suppliers to complete investigations (vendor complaints) into supplier material defects. You will be responsible for maintaining and updating vendor SOPs.
3. As the QA Specialist, you will provide general support to all Quality activities relating to GMP, GCP, and other similar Quality management Systems established within the company in order to ensure that the appropriate standards and effective working systems are maintained and where necessary improved.
4. You will assist the Quality department in the overall implementation of the Quality function necessary for the maintenance of the quality management systems and related activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in a Quality assurance role within a pharmaceutical company.
2. A working knowledge and practical demonstrable experience knowledge of GMP regulations and vendor management.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | Engineering | ATMP | Cell and gene therapy | supplier | vendor | manufacturing | immunotherapy | QA Specialist
Other jobs with similar skills
QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivist
Wiltshire | £20,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivist to join a leading biopharmaceuticals company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QMS Documentation Controller & GxP Archivis...Science
View & Apply
Quality Assurance Officer
Edinburgh | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced GMP QA Officer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading animal health company based in Edinburgh. As the QA...Science
View & Apply