Job Reference: J5636536
Updated On: 27/06/2022
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Stevenage, Herts area.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To work in a multi-disciplinary team to assure the consistent GMP compliance of the new GMP Manufacturing facility for Cell and Gene Therapy.
2. Ensure the QMS in maintained in a fit for purpose state to control a multi purpose facility. Also development and implementation on an electronic QMS.
3. Participate in the execution on a GMP internal audit program, including appropriate corrective actions and a process to track their completion.
4. Promote the awareness of quality requirements and support the evolution of the quality culture, training new staff within the quality department.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP and Cell and Gene manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EMA and FDA regulatory requirements.
Key Words: Quality Assurance, QA, GMP, Cell and Gene
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of GMP Production
Bristol | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of GMP Production to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company that are currently in the process of designing and building a brand new Manufacturing facility. A...Science
View & Apply
Head of Cell Therapy
| Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Head of Cell Therapy to join a leading Biotherapeutics company currently focused on the Process Development of Cell and Gene Therapy products. As the Head of Cell Therap...Science
View & Apply