Job Reference: J5631654
Updated On: 06/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Supervisor to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Supervisor, you will be responsible for the supervision of the GMP manufacturing documentation and the coaching and mentoring of staff in ensuring its compliance.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Supervisor will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage the writing and reviewing of new and existing GMP manufacturing documentation regarding technical changes, through ownership and the completion of change assessments.
2. As the QA Supervisor, you will be responsible for the creation and management of batch documentation through coordinating and monitoring its review and approval through to manufacturing areas.
3. You will liaise with external customers and internal teams in the handling and resolving of any issues, ensuring all changes and requirements are met within customer timelines.
4. As the QA Supervisor, you will manage the Document Management System and provide supervision and training to staff in its use.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Supervisor, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance document management.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with change control management.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / GMP / cGMP / Compliance / SOP / Change Controls / Change Management / Change Lifecycle / Document Management System / Supervision / Coaching / Mentoring
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Documentation Controller
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £25,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Documentation Controller to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Documentation Controller, you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Quality Technical Assessor - NPI
Cambridgeshire | £43,000 - £46,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Technical Assessor - NPI to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Technical Assessor ...Science
View & Apply
Group Head of Quality Assurance
Manchester, Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional looking to take your next step in a fast moving, flexible and dynamic CRO? We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a ...Science
View & Apply