Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
QA Specialist (Systems) 12 Month FTC Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Consultant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
As the Quality Systems Consultant you will be responsible for facilitating a program of Risk Reduction within QA GxP Systems, supporting the Regulatory Intelligence process and managing QMS systems on a Global scale.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide support for the Quality Systems Team, facilitate a program of Risk Reduction the QA systems, managing and improving the document management system, Deviation / CAPA systems.
2. You will support the Regulatory Intelligence process and provide Audit support for Project Teams internally as well as working with outsourced Vendors / Service providers for relevant systems.
3. You will bring strong auditing experience and knowledge of EU, US and global GxP requirements in the Pharmaceutical industry.
4. You will ensure Compliance of relevant GxP Pharmaceutical systems and liaise with Software, IT and CSV project teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QAE Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry with significant QA and Quality Systems experience (GxP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working with third parties, CMOs and external consultants at a pan-European or global level is advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.