Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Office... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
International QA Auditor
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a International QA Auditor to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Scotland ar... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compliance through effective Quality Processes and Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will report to the Quality Manager and work with the manufacturing centre management team, participating in the commissioning and validation phases of the GMP facility ensuring the build and equipment are fit for purpose.
2. The QA Team Lead will participate in the recruitment of a high performing Quality team and business generation processes by interacting with clients.
3. Provide tactical support for the management of regulatory agency and client inspections, this may include acting as a site host during audits.
4. You will provide general subject expertise in Quality related issues and assist in maintaining the QMS system along with providing compliance support across the multi-client facility, ensuring the integration of multiple clients into a QMS system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment, manufacturing commercial products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU/ MHRA FDA regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.