QA/Compliance Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
QA Specialist (Supplier Operations) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist (Supplier Operations) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company ba... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for ensuring compliance to industry regulations, including GMP and GCP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance on site. You will also be responsible for leading the site QA team, whilst reporting and liaising with a QA team based elsewhere.
2. As QA Team Lead you will train staff members on the requirements of GMP, SOP's and the QMS.
3.Your role will involve implementing the QMS to this facility and maintaining the QMS as well as conducting facility, equipment, system and various other audits.
4. As Quality Manager you will host MHRA inspections and customer/regulatory audits and perform investigations relating to complaints and support CAPA's to ensure high quality standards are maintained.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in GMP environments and ideally some knowledge of GCP or GLP regulations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with development of QMS's and GMP compliance to enable you to maintain high standards in the QMS and ability to host audits and inspections as an expert in your field.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.