Quality Director Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Senior Auditor We are currently looking for a Senior Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Auditor you will be responsible... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South of Holland. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compliance through effective Quality Processes and Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will report to the Head of Quality Assurance and work with the manufacturing centre management team, participating in the commissioning and validation phases of the GMP facility ensuring the build and equipment are fit for purpose.
2. The QA Team Lead will participate in the recruitment of a high performing Quality team and business generation processes by interacting with clients.
3. Provide tactical support for the management of regulatory agency and client inspections, this may include acting as a site host during audits.
4. You will provide general subject expertise in Quality related issues and assist in maintaining the QMS system along with providing compliance support across the multi-client facility, ensuring the integration of multiple clients into a QMS system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment producing Phase III/commercial biologic's, vaccines, cell or gene therapies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU/ MHRA FDA regulations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.