Job Reference: J5632502
Updated On: 08/11/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compliance through effective Quality Processes and System and People Management.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will report to the Quality Manager and work with the manufacturing centre management team, participating in the commissioning and validation phases of the GMP facility ensuring the build and equipment are fit for purpose.
2. The QA Team Lead will participate in the recruitment of a high performing Quality team and business generation processes by interacting with clients.
3. Provide tactical support for the management of regulatory agency and client inspections, this may include acting as a site host during audits.
4. You will provide general subject expertise in Quality related issues and assist in maintaining the QMS system along with providing compliance support across the multi-client facility, ensuring the integration of multiple clients into a QMS system.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP environment, manufacturing commercial products. It would be beneficial to have experience working within an Aseptic or Cleanroom environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with EU/ MHRA FDA regulations.
Key Words: QA Lead, QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Commercial, Process Validation, CAPA, QMS, Deviations
Other jobs with similar skills
Angus | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Quality professional looking to take your next step with an exciting CRO? We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading company based in the Dundee area. A...Science
View & Apply
Quality Systems Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join an exciting, early stage, Medical Device company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply