Job Reference: J5632537
Updated On: 26/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QA Team Lead, you will be responsible for mentoring and managing a team of QA Specialists, coordinating their work and ensuring they meet their work timelines and compliance to cGMP standards.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Team Lead will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will mentor, manage and train a team of QA Specialists, coordinating their work and aiding the daily running of the team.
2. As the QA Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading quality investigations and impact assessments for Deviations and Change Controls through root cause analysis, implement CAPAs and follow-up with effectiveness reviews of these CAPAs.
3. You will be responsible for monitoring Deviations, CAPAs and Change Controls through QMS, driving these through to closure, tracking KPIs and providing metrics to line management as requested.
4. As the QA Team Lead, you will ensure the team are working in compliance to GMP standards, driving continuous improvements and promoting a Right First Time quality environment. You will also participate in internal audits, ensure inspection readiness and assist with regulatory inspections.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Lead, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Assurance within a pharma GMP environment.
3. Experience of leading a team – managing, coordinating work, mentoring and training.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practices | Quality | Compliance | CAPAs | Change Controls | Deviations | Investigations | RCA | Root Cause Analysis | Audits | Regulations | Regulatory Inspections | QMS | Quality Management System | Continuous Improvement | RFT | Right First Time | Good Documentation Practices | Data Integrity
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Systems Manager
Surrey | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join an exciting, early stage, Medical Device company based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply
Essex | £75,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person (QP) to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex region. As the Qualified Person, you will be responsible for developing site wide Quality syste...Science
View & Apply