Job Reference: J5633328
Updated On: 29/06/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the QA Team Leader, you will be responsible for oversight of the site wide Quality systems, including management of a small team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QA Team Leader will be varied. However, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will implement and manage the Quality Management System, assuring Compliance to MHRA and FDA regulations; manage and oversee the GMP document management and document control process through full lifecycle.
2. As the QA Team Leader, you will manage the Quality Systems team and have a full oversight of the hiring and on-boarding process, through to coaching and mentoring, setting team objectives, managing the team performance and the development of staff.
3. You will ensure Audit Readiness and coordinate preparations for Regulatory Inspections; oversee and review Quality Risk Management, Deviations and their investigations; and ensure implementation of appropriate CAPAs and Change Controls, whilst ensuring they are monitored through to closure.
4. As the QA Team Leader, you will ensure the Quality Systems team works to Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Documentation Practice and Data Integrity Compliance.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Life Sciences degree.
2. Proven industry experience in leading a QA team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a Sterile GMP manufacturing environment is essential.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | Pharmaceutical | QMS | Quality Management System | GMP | cGMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | GDocP | Good Documentation Practice | Data Integrity | MHRA | FDA | Compliance | Regulatory Inspections | Audit | QRM | Quality Risk Management | Deviation | CAPA | Change Control | Team Management | Training Staff
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire, | £75,000 - £90,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for leading the Quality Assurance team, includin...Science
View & Apply
Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Leeds | £35,000 - £46,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Senior Quality Assurance Officer, you will assist the QA Manager w...Science
View & Apply