Job Reference: J5637566
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader (24-7) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Team Leader (24-7) you will take ownership of all aspects of QA activities relating to the production and QA review of the companys products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QA Team Leader (24-7) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure you and the personnel (internal and external) operating under your remit comply with all applicable Quality, GXP and EHS.
2. The QA Team Leader will maintain an ongoing dialogue with Quality Operations Management to ensure quality target and objectives are able to meet business priorities. They will also manage the Quality Management System whilst making sure customer complaints, deviations and CAPAs are completed in a timely manner.
3. Another duty will be to lead a team of QA officers in the completion of their day to day activities, ensuring objectives, targets and workloads are achieved and distributed within the team appropriately.
4. It will be essential to highlight risk to product quality, patient safety and/or data integrity throughout the quality life cycle so that they are understood, transparent and can be managed through the application of quality risk management approach.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader (24-7) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree level qualification in a scientific discipline or equivalent is required for this role.
2. Proven industry experience of working within an operational quality role, ideally within a bio pharmaceutical, clean room or manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sterile aseptic filling and packing manufacturing processes is essential. Experience of leading a team and managing others with the ability to share knowledge, and develop both within the quality team and in other departments is also required.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.