Job Reference: J5633149
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QA Team leader to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Team leader you will be responsible for supervising the QA team and will be tasked with overseeing the entire manufacturing process from raw materials all the way through to the finished product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the QA Team leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working with the Quality systems department to develop a pharmaceutical Quality system.
2. Generating departmental KPIs as required and ensuring all staff are trained to a high level and understand the importance of GMP and data integrity.
3. As a QA Team Leader you will be coaching and developing your team to ensure personal growth while maintaining and improving performance standards.
4. Ensure quality of product from raw materials through to the finished products.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to degree level within a scientific discipline ( Chemistry, Microbiology or Pharmacy)
2. Prior experience of GMP and GDP standards within a pharmaceutical industry and Leading a team.
3. A working knowledge of European regulatory framework and current guidelines and US regulatory guidelines.
Key Words: QA / Quality Assurance / Quality Control / QC / pharmaceuticals / CAPA / audit / auditing / batch records / product release / GMP / SOP / GDP / Quality / Raw Material / Sterile / Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Essex | £55,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Auditor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the South East region. As the Lead Auditor you will be responsible for Customer and Regulatory Audit pro...Science
View & Apply