Job Reference: J5635063
Updated On: 09/06/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewI’m currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a Parallel Import business based in the Greater Manchester area. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a small team of QA Specialists as well as the following:
Key Duties and Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide required support across Quality Compliance activities to GMP, release for sale leadership and review of product licenses.
2. Support ongoing preparation for Regulatory Licence approvals.
3. Responsible for development and maintenance of the site QMS and other associate QA Databases and activities, such as SOP’s, Change Controls and Deviations.
4. Support in Product enquiries ensuring timely responses.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experienced working within a GMP environment within a Leadership QA position.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of the pharmaceutical industry.
3. Relevant degree within a pharmaceutical discipline would be an advantage.
Key Words: GMP, Pharmaceutical, QMS, Quality Management System, GMDP, Quality Assurance Team Leader, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, QA.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Systems Manager
Berkshire | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business based in Berkshire. As the Quality Systems Manager you will be responsible for managing & de...Science
View & Apply
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance thro...Science
View & Apply