Head of External Quality Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experience Quality professional to take on the appointment of Head of External Quality for a ... View Job
QA Officer Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As th... View Job
QA Associate Documentation Controller Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Associate Documentation Controller to join a leading company based in the South Wales area.... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Technical Team Leader to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the QA Technical Team Leader you will be responsible for maintaining and improving GMP compliance across the site. You will lead a QA team and provide continuous QA Leadership.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Technical Team Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The QA Technical Team Leader will ensure continued GMP compliance, manage and escalate critical compliance issues using QMS tools (CAPA's and Deviations). This will also involve using walkthrough's and risk assessments to maintain a state of audit readiness.
2. You will design, implement and enforce effective quality processes and act as SME on GMP related issues, this will include providing training and developing junior members of the team.
3. The QA Technical Team Leader will play a critical role in supporting the Senior QA Leadership team with on site Quality Projects, developing effective KPI's and data to show improvements in compliance.
4. You will approve and manage all Quality Records, liaising with other departments where appropriate to ensure effective the correct classification of Deviations, CAPA's, Change Controls and Investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Technical Support Team Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance Function, working to GMP standards. Preferably in a sterile biologic environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with coordinating or managing junior QA team members would be advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.