J562951GooleIS&T Permanent£30,000 to £45,000 per annum - dependant on experienceFull Time20/09/2018IT IT – Automation IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Web Development IT - Software Development - C#
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Operations Manager We are currently looking for a IT Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Staffordshire area. As the IT Operations Manager you will ... View Job
Web Content Administrator We are currently looking for a Web Administrator to join a leading scientific company based in the Teddington, Middlesex area. As the Web Administrato... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer - Ruby On Rails to join a leading life sciences company based in the Manchester area. As the Softwar... View Job
We are currently looking for an Automated Web Tester to join a leading global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Automated Web Tester you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automated Web Tester will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure the delivery of high quality websites through automated and QA testing.
2. The Automated Web Tester will work in a 'hands-on' environment to test web applications by analysing user stories and writing and updating test cases and test scripts.
3. You will be expected to work unsupervised in a timely manner within an Agile environment and produce a successful record of automation using a scripting language (e.g., .Net, ASP, C#).
4. The Automated Web Tester will complete both manual and automated testing of applications to support QA, UAT and end-to-end test phases. The role will include story analysis, release and regression testing and defect reporting and verification.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automated Web Tester we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience for 2-3 years of automation testing of websites / web applications and 3-5 years of QA testing.
2. As the Automated Web Tester you must have worked with Selenium on a daily basis in previous roles.
3. It would be an advantage to have worked with any of the following: .Net, ASP, C# (scripting) or SQL databases.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.