Job Reference: J5632193
Updated On: 01/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst - Biologics to join a leading Biotechnology company based in North Wales. As the QC Analyst - Biologics you will be responsible for performing analytical methods on product release samples. Analytical Techniques include: HPLC, SEC, HIC, PLRP, UV, Capillary Electrophoresis (CE), Iso-electric focussing, SDS PAGE, Western Blot in accordance with cGMP. You will be analysing proteins and antibodies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst - Biologics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the day to day activities of the Laboratory and perform analytical testing using HPLC, UV, CE, IEF, ELISA, SDS PAGE.
2. Ensuring the laboratory is compliant with GMP is essential. You will raise non-conformances and further implement the corrective and preventative actions.
3. As the QC Analyst - Biologics, you will optimise analytical techniques. Troubleshooting and problem solving will be important for the success of these.
4.Laboratory maintenance (housekeeping / self inspections / stock control) and support the re-ordering systems and communication with key suppliers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst - Biologics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in a Life Sciences related discipline and a number of years of industry experience in analytical testing using HPLC, UV, CE, IEF, ELISA, SDS PAGE is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology organisation within the QC department is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, UV, CE, IEF, ELISA, SDS PAGE or similar analytical techniques in a GMP environment is essential.
Key Words: Analytical testing / HPLC / UV / CE / IEF / ELISA / SDS PAGE / QC / Analyst
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Neuroscience
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Scientist - Neuroscience to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. Our client are known for offering special...Science
View & Apply
QC Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of scientists ...Science
View & Apply