Job Reference: J5632921
Updated On: 07/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for conducting Quality Control testing and documenting laboratory testing in accordance with the MHRA and EU GMP Guidelines.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the QC Analyst you will be completing analysis of pharmaceutical products using standard microbiological analytical techniques.
2. You will be expected to comply with cGMP and carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to complete analyses.
3. You will also be responsible for performing method validations and method transfers where required whilst maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment.
4. As the QC Analyst you will also be involved with the control of SOPs and also participate in self-inspections an regulatory inspections.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst - Microbiology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences or Microbiology related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience performing microbiological analysis in a pharmaceutical environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience complying with GMP.
Key Words: QC, Microbiology, Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Analysis, Endotoxin, Bioburden, cGMP, GMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Process and Validation Microbiologist
Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Process and Validation Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the Process and Validation Microbiologist you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Staffordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for supporting the QC Microbiology tea...Science
View & Apply